KinderMart is a highly organized seasonal children’s consignment event held in Enterprise, Alabama for each Spring and Fall.
We provide hundreds of consignors an opportunity to earn extra income by selling their gently used children's and maternity items, and provide shoppers a chance to stock up on great bargains on a huge inventory of quality merchandise.
- Wednesday - March 12 - Presales: Volunteers - 4-5pm Sellers 5-6pm Open to the public 6-9pm
- Thursday - March 13 - Open to the public 10am-7pm
- Friday - March 14 - Open to the public 10am-7pm
- Saturday - March 15 - Open to the public 8am-1pm ***All items marked "Discount" will be 50% off!!!
To sell your items with KinderMart, follow these simple steps:
- Register online for a 4-digit consignor number & select a drop-off appt.
- Hang & tag your items according to the info on the Consign page.
- Login to your Consignor Homepage to print your barcodes on labels & apply them to your tags.
- Bring your items during your drop-off appointment.
- Shop before the public at the Seller Presale!
- Pick-up your unsold items and profit check during our pick-up times, or allow your unsold items to be donated to a local charity.
This sale is staffed almost exclusively by VOLUNTEERS. These volunteers sign up for at least one 3 hour shift offered before, during or after the sale. There are a wide variety of shifts and times that you can choose to work, allowing you to attend the Preview Sale before the consignors and the public.
A Seasonal Children's Event
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com
3551 Salem Rd ~ Enterprise
(Old Legends gymnastics building down from the Health Department)